1. Shea Moisture fruit fusion coconut water weightless crème –
– I love to use this product when I’m fresh out the pool or when I want to go out with my curls down. I fill a spray bottle up most the way and add this product to it. Then I spray it all over my hair and then I’m ready to go.
2. Garner whole blends repairing conditioner
– I use this conditioner when I’m in between washes and I need more moisture.
3. Proclaim jamaican black castor oil curl refresher spray
– I use this spray on those days I want to wear my hair down and curly. It helps with frizz and makes them more hydrated.
4. Tree Hut Shea sugar scrub
– I love this sugar scrub because it makes your skin so soft and the tropical mango sent is the best sent ever.
5. Shea Moisture raw Shea butter body wash
– I use this body wash every day . It does so many wonders for your skin.
6. Summer’s Eve cleansing wash
– This feminine wash is the bom dot com. I have no other words for it.
7. Banana Boat deep tanning dry oil
– I love all banana boat products and this brand will always be in my summer favorites.
8. Bioré deep pore charcoal cleanser
– This is my favorites Summer face wash because it really cleans and the feeling it gives you after you wash your face.
9. Temptu liquid glow
– This product will give you a nice dewy glow everyone wants to have in the summer.
Thanks for reading my blog I really hope you liked it and if you would like to see more post like this let me know it the comments. Please like, share, comment, stay tuned for more!!
– Let me know what are a few of your summer favorites?
– Are you following me on Snapchat? If your not my snap chat name is forxign bae
– What type of blog post would you like to see?
– Don’t for get to find me in instagram and twitter!
-If you like my music that I play on my videos let me know. Would you like to see a playlist?