This summer I wanted to make a really dewy bronzed look and I also wanted to make it something easy to recreate.
LETS GET STARTED!
1. Wet N Wild photo focus primer
-I used this primer off camera to let it soak in before I applied my dry oil.
2. Banana Boat deep tan dry oil
-I’m apply this tanning oil with spf 4 to have a little spf coverage when I go out side.
4. Maybelline FIT Me dewy + smooth foundation
-I’m using this foundation to create a dewy, silky, glowing skin look! This foundation is in 310 sun beige.
5. Maybelline Fit Me concealer
-I’m using this concealer in a color that is close to my skin color, so it looks more natural. This concealer is in 20 sand.
6. L’oreal brow stylist definer
-I’m filling in my brows with very small strokes to make them look natural. This brow pencil in brunette.
7. Maybelline Fit Me concealer
-I’m using this concealer to carve my brows out lightly.
8. Temptu liquid glow
-I’m using this liquid glow for the dewy look. I’m only using it on places that are higher on the face.
9. Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation
– I’m using this stick foundation to contour under my cheek bones and my forehead. This foundation stick is in 355 coconut.
10. Naked 2 Basics
-Using stark and cover as my transition shade.
11. Naked 2 Basics
-Using primal in the crease and winging it out.
12. Naked 2 Basics
-Blending primal out with stark.
13. Maybelline eyeshadow
-Applying this eyeshadow with a wet brush to my lid and winging it out. This eyeshadow is in the glow down.
14. Jordana Fabu Liner
-I’m creating an nice wing that is not very dramatic.
15. Airspun face power
-I’m using this powder to give my lashes a thicker appearance.
16. Wet N Wild max fanatic cat eye mascara
– I’m applying two coats of mascara to make my lashes thick but not like false lashes.
17. Physicians Formula butter bronzer
-I’m using a good bit of bronzer today because I want that sun kissed look.
18. Lorac highlighter
-I’m using this highlighter to get more of a glowy look. This highliter is in twilight.
19. Rimmel exaggerate lip liner
-I’m using this lip liner make my lips look very plump. This lip liner is in 018 addition.
20. Covergirl color licious lip stick
-I’m using this lipstick to fill in the outer v on my lips. This lipstick is 225 tempting toffee.
21. Covergirl color licious lip stick
-I’m using this lipstick to fill in my entire lip. This color is in 230 créme.
22. Lorac highlighter
-I’m using this highlighter to make my lips glow.
23. Elf setting spray
-I’m using this to set my face and wet my brush for a more detailed eyeshadow look.
Thanks for reading my blog I really hope you liked it and if you would like to see more post like this let me know it the comments. Please like, share, comment, stay tuned for more!!
– What type of blog post would you like to see?
– Don’t forget to follow me on instagram and twitter
Worthy by jeremih ft. Jhene Aiko
FWU by Kehlani
Down chick by Youngboy
Top- Crown of hearts